0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Composer™ 10" Aluminum In-Wall Subwoofer and Baffle for New Construction.
- Frequency Response : 30 Hz - 250Hz
- Depth : 3.46" (88mm)
- Cutout Dimension(s) : 10.55 x 10.55" (268 x 268mm)
Brand: Origin Acoustics
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- Empowering home theaters and audio systems with the lowest of lows, the new Composer™ 10" In-Wall Subwoofer for New Construction has been designed with a pure aluminum woofer and faceplate to effortlessly handle up to 250 Watts of power and dissipate obstructive temperatures.
- Dense rubber lining around the cone ensures a deep performance that excites over a lifetime without the disruption of vibrations.
Low Down Aluminum
- Besides durability and a superior low resonance frequency, aluminum is extremely efficient at dissipating high temperatures from the voice coil and magnet of a subwoofer.
- This allows the fast-moving aluminum cone to oscillate with more linearity, allowing for a substantial gain in output efficiency (SPL) while preserving the integrity of the music being produced.
High Wire Progressive Suspension
- The CSUB10NCE New Construction Subwoofer Enclosure features a progressive suspension mounting system to allow for enough give for a powerful performance while eliminating disruptions from the surrounding drywall.
- Once installed, the enclosure leaves a designated slot for the CSUB10N to be fastened with ease for clean and simple mounting.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) initiates an active crossover that can alter the speaker's voicing to reduce harmonic and intermodulation distortions.
- The 500 Watt SUBA500 Subwoofer Amplifier enhances the low resounding performance of the CSUB10N with multiple settings for cinema, critical listening, and more.
- Model Number CSUB10N
- Part Number CSUB1000N
- Woofer Cone Aluminum
- Woofer Diameter 10" (254mm)
- Dimensions 3.46" x 13" x 44.09” (88mm x 330mm x 1120mm)
- Frequency Response 30 Hz - 250Hz
- Recommended Amplifier Power 100 watts - 500 watts
- Depth 3.46" (88mm)
- Cutout Dimension(s) 10.55 x 10.55" (268 x 268mm)