- Native Resolution : 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Contrast : 30,000:1
- Speaker (Watts) : 10W
- Optoma’s advanced color technology, multiple settings and features enable users to enjoy long-lasting, reliable and precise color for vibrant, lifelike images – perfect for immersive gaming, live sports and home entertainment any time of day.
- It also features Enhanced Gaming Mode with a 16ms response time, ideal for gaming enthusiasts.
- An integrated speaker provides great sound and two HDMI inputs enable an easy setup. Games consoles, Blu-ray players, set top boxes or other HDMI devices like Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick or Apple TV™ can be connected. Perfect for gaming, streaming videos and sharing photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home.
- Darbee's acclaimed Visual Presence™ patented technology further enhances Optoma projection technology, from Blu-rays to video games, and instantly improves the way it looks.
- Visual Presence adds more depth and realism delivering a clearer sharper picture by embedding stereoscopic depth information from a human-vision-based model.
- The image processing is adjustable, giving you the flexibility to customise the visual enhancement to suit your particular taste.
- Lights on viewing – 3200 ANSI Lumens
- Award winning Darbee Visual Presence™ technology inside
- Amazing color – accurate Rec.709 colors
- Easy connectivity – 2x HDMI and MHL support and built-in 10W speaker
- 1080p 1920 x 1080
- 3200 ANSI Lumens
- 8000/6000/5000 hours (Dynamic/Eco/Bright mode)
- 1.48 – 1.62 :1
- 1.1x Manual
- 2x HDMI (1.4a 3D support) + MHL v2.1, Audio Out 3.5mm, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync, USB-A Power (1A)
- ±20° Vertical in system
Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm)
- 298 x 230 x 96.5
- 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible
Projection Screen Size
- 27.88" – 300"
- 1 – 10 m
- F/2.5~2.67; f=21.86~24mm
- FHD, HD, WXGA, UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz), 1080p(50/60Hz)
- Full 3D – The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems.
- 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60 Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60 Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
Horizontal Scan Rate
- 15 – 91kHz
Vertical Scan Rate
- 25 – 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
- 1073.4 million colors (10 bit)
- 26dB (Eco mode)
- 100?240V, 50?60Hz, auto-switching
- 225W Bright mode / 183W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)
- Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection
On Screen Display
- 26 Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian/Danish, Polish, Russian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Czech, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Turkish, Farsi, Vietnamese, Romanian, Indonesian