- Display Technology : 0.65” 1080P DLP® Technology by TI
- Native Resolution : Native Full HD (1920 x 1080 )
- Throw Ratio : 1.2~2.16
- This large venue projector boasts a brightness of 5,500/6,000/6,000 lumens and features multiple digital connection options, with two HDMI inputs and DisplayPort.
- For more complex installations, this projector is equipped with a large zoom range, lens shift and a built-in geometric adjustment feature
- Ideal for image stacking, uneven walls or where a projector placement is awkward and needs to be installed at an angle.
- Resolution/ Native Full HD (1920 x 1080 )
- Brightness (typical)/ 5,500 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio/ 10,000:1
- Flexible connectivity via HDBaseT port
- 1.8x Zoom - excellent image from a short or long distance
- Full Control over LAN and RS-232C
- Four Corner correction - For a quick installation onto uneven walls
Hor/Ver. Lens Shift
- Hor/Ver. lens shift gives you the ability to move the projected image up or down and left or right, while keeping the projector stationary.
- This makes it easier to position the projector in your room and enables a wider range of screen size options.
- Individually warp each corner of the image to create a perfectly square image.
- This funciton is ideal for image stacking, uneven walls or where projector placement is awkward and needs to be installed at an angle.
- Double your image brightness without significantly increasing your installation cost; with warp adjustment, you can achieve any brightness you want.
- Image stacking permits flexible installations and greater redundancy; an image can be displayed without interruption while swapping lamps.
- Alternatively, images can be realigned to be perfectly square if aligned beyond the lens shift range.
- Turn EH515 into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL, enabling you to view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
- Network Control Capability
It achieves a synergy that greatly enhances functionality, ease of use, and energy savings.
- Schedule, monitor and manage all systems and devices in every room remotely from any computer; for the ultimate comfort and convenience, while reducing costs and maximizing energy efficiency.
3D Technology + RF glasses
- Using the inherent speed of DLP™ technology, Optoma Full 3D projectors can output video and images at an astonishing rate of 144Hz, allowing you to show full screen, full color, stereoscopic 3D.
- Within DLP® Link™ technology, the 3D glasses synchronise with the image on screen to filter each stream to the correct eye; your brain then combines the two streams to make them jump into life.
- The EH515 supports multiple 3D formats from various devices such as PC, Blu-ray 3D™, Sony® PS3, Microsoft® Xbox 360 or 3D TV broadcast system.
- Furthermore, EH515 has built in with VESA 3D port, is compatible with both DLP and radio frequency 3D glasses.
- Radio frequency is providing outstanding 3D performance especially for long distance and large venue.
- Simplify installation by transmitting uncompressed HD video, audio, Ethernet and control commands using a standard LAN cable of up to 100m.
- 0.65” 1080P DLP® Technology by TI
- Native Full HD (1920 x 1080 )
Brightness / Contrast Ratio
- 5,500 ANSI Lumens / 10,000 :1
- 1073.4 million colors (10bit)
- F/2.5~3.39; f=17.63~31.36mm
- ± 30° Vertical, ± 30° Horizontal / 4-corner adjustment / Auto Vertical Keystone
- 16:9 Native, 16:10/4:3 Compatible
- Vertical: +25% / Horizontal: ±10%
Input / Output Connections
HDBaseT, 2x HDMI (1.4a 3D support) + MHL, Display port, 2x VGA (YPbPr/RGB), S-Video, Composite Video, 3x Audio-in (RCA/3.5mm), Mic-in (3.5mm), Audio-Out (3.5mm), VGA-out, RS-232C, USB-A (Power 1.5A), USB-B (mouse/ service) RJ45, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync, Wired Remote
- 80 %
- 10W X 2
- 28 dB
- 4000 hrs (ECO mode), 3000 hrs (STD)
- Universal AC 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz @110VAC
Dimensions (WxDxH) / Weight
- 424 x 344 x 160mm / 5.9 kg