- Native Resolution : WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Maximum Resolution : WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Brightness : 700 Lumens
Experience ultra-bright images, crystal clear text, and sharp vibrant videos from a palm sized projector with the power and performance of a full sized projector.
- The ML750ST delivers a big picture in small spaces anywhere, anytime.
- With an impressive 700 ANSI lumens, 20,000:1 contrast ratio, auto keystone, and Rec709 color gamut, the ML750ST delivers vibrant razor sharp WXGA images when viewing presentations and spreadsheets in the office or meetings in the field.
- The intergrated Media Player can be utilized to playback movies, view images, or power digital signage.
- Designed for traveling professionals and power-users, the palm-sized ML750ST weighs less than one pound and features an integrated HDCast Pro for Device Mirroring and Multimedia Playback.
- This feature allows mirroring of Android, iOS, and Windows devices, presentation viewing, and multimedia playback of music, pictures, and videos.
- The state of the art LED light source is rated to last over 20,000 hours, greatly reducing the need to replace the LED light source
- Project a 50 inch diagonal image from only 32 inches away with the ML750ST's powerful short throw lens
- The ML750ST's short throw lens delivers a big picture in a small space
- Utilize the built-in Office Viewer to present PowerPoint Presentations, Word Docs, and Excel Spreadsheets
- Wireless Presentations, Device Mirroring, and Multimedia Playback capability with integrated HDCast Pro via optional WUSB WiFi adapter
- Powerful LED light source provides consistent brightness over the life of the ML750ST and no lamps to replace
- Single 0.45" DMD DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments™
- WXGA (1280 x 800)
- WXGA (1280 x 800)
- 700 Lumens
- 20,000:1 (full on/full off)
- 16.7 Million
- 20,000 (LED Life) (hrs)
- ±40° Vertical (Auto Keystone)
- 16:10 Native, 16:9 and 4:3 compatible
Throw Ratio (distance/Width)
- 16" - 135"
Image Size (Diagonal)
- 25" - 200" Diagonal 16:10
- F/1.9; f=8.02mm, Fixed
- 1.5W Speaker
Noise Level (Normal/Bright)
- Full Function Mini Remote Control
- 5 - 40°C, 80% Humidity (Max),
- 2500m Altitude (Max)
- 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- 77W Bright mode (< 0.5W Standby)
- 1.5GB Onboard memory, microSD slot supports up to 64GB
- Support USB Thumb Drives only; will not support external USB hard drives
- Operating Temp @ Sea Level to 10000 feet = 23C (max); must manually switch to high altitude [email protected] 5000 feet & above (using OSD)
- WSXGA+, SXGA+, WXGA+, WXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA resized, VESA, PC and Macintosh compatible
Video Input Compatibility
- 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- 3D Ready -The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems.
Vertical Scan Rate
- 24 - 120Hz (120Hz for 3D)
Horizontal Scan Rate
- 49.64 kHz
- 12 Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), German, Russian, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Greek, Turkish
I/O Connection Ports
- HDMI + MHL v2.0, Universal I/O - VGA, microSDslot, USB-A reader with support for USB Wireless dongle, Audio out
Loop Through (Audio)
- Kensington® Lock
- Projector: 12.8 oz.
- Power adaptor: 4.8 oz.
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 112.5 x 40.5 x 105 mm