- Native Resolution : WXGA 1280 x 800
- Brightness1 (Bright Mode) : 700 LED Brightness*
- Weight (kg) : 0.38
- Watch HD movies, play video games or even present that winning presentation, the ML750 has everything you need to impress your audience.
- Packed full of features the ML750 incorporates a media player, native office viewer and built-in speaker.
- Project without a laptop using the built-in memory, a microSD card slot, USB connection.
- Easily connect and display from a mobile or table device using MHL connectivity to play a game on a big screen, view business files, photos, videos or to just listen to music.
- Using the latest “Lamp-free” technology for exceptional colour fidelity, reliability and longevity, the Optoma LED ultra - compact portable projector is your perfect entertainment and business partner.
- Great for Gaming, Movies and PC-free presentations
- MHL support, HDMI connectivity, Built in speaker, 3D Ready,
- Built in media play and optional wireless presentations
- Compact & Lightweight <0.4kg
Media Player and Native Office Viewer
Instantly connect and display presentation material wirelessly from a PC, Mac or mobile device using the optional mini WiFi dongle which connects discreetly to the USB port on your ML750, bringing you seamless wireless connectivity in a highly portable package. Enjoy big-screen presentations streamed to your projector, cable-free.
Using the inherent speed of DLP® technology, Optoma 3D Ready projectors can output video and images at an astonishing rate of 120Hz, allowing you to show full screen, full colour, stereoscopic 3D. Useful for both professionals and educators alike, the ML750 brings both teaching and design to a whole new level of immersion and excitement.
Useful for both professionals and educators alike, the ML750 brings both teaching and design to a whole new level of immersion and excitement.
Presentation and Documents
Bright, Vibrant Images
|Display Technology||Single 0.45” WXGA DMD Chip DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments|
|Native Resolution||WXGA 1280 x 800|
|Brightness1 (Bright Mode)||700 LED Brightness*|
|Noise Level (Eco mode)||30dB|
HDMI + MHL v1.0, Universal I/O - VGA / Audio Out 3.5mm, microSD-slot, USB-A reader/wireless
|Video Compatibility||480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p|
|Displayable Colours||16.7 Million|
|Projection Lens||F/2.00; f=14.95mm, Fixed|
|Projection Screen Size||0.43 - 2.54m (17" - 100") Diagonal 16:10|
|Projection Distance||0.55 - 3.23 metres|
|Aspect Ratio||16:10 Native, 16:9/4:3 Compatible|
|Horizontal Scan Rate||49.64 kHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||24 - 120Hz (120Hz for 3D)|
|Lamp Life2 Eco+/Dynamic/Eco/Bright||20000 (hrs)|
|Keystone Correction||±40° Vertical|
|Dimensions||(W x D x H) (mm)105 x 106 x 39|
|Power Supply||100-240V, 50-60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||65W Bright mode (< 0.5W Standby)|
|Operating Conditions||5 - 35°C, 85% Humidity (Max), 2500m Altitude (Max)|
|Standard Accessories||Carry bag, AC power cord, universal I/O cable, remote control, battery, quick start card|
|Optional Accessories||DLP® Link™ 3D glasses, wireless|
|3D Viewing3D Ready||The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems.|
|On Screen Display||12 Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), German, Russian, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Greek, Turkish|
|Features||Native office viewer, media player, 1.5GB memory, LED light source, optional wireless presenting|