- Native Resolution : 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness1 (Bright Mode) : 4000 ANSI Lumens
- Compliant : 3D Support
- The projector installed so close to the screen avoids any shadows being cast across the screen from the presenter(s).
- It provides a complete package for engaging learning with many new features, including two HDMI inputs, powered USB port, powerful 16W built-in speaker, improved lamp life, compact chassis and a completely new mounting system for a fast and simple set-up.
- Bright projection – 4000 ANSI lumens
- Full HD 1080p resolution, 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- 2x HDMI input and 16W audio
- Crestron RoomView® – RJ45 control and monitoring
Ultra short throw
- With an ultra-short throw lens, you can project an impressive image greater than 100” from just 55cm away.
- This allows you to place the projector closer to the wall, reducing shadows so you can present with ease; perfect for interactive applications.
Full HD 1080p
- 1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
- Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear - ideal for business and education applications.
- Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
- The built-in speaker offers excellent audio support. Easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers
- Eco+ technology brings together high contrast, improved lamp life and energy saving features that are easy to use while reducing power consumption.
- Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
- This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Auto Power Off
- There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the "Auto Power Off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
Eco AV Mute
- Stay in control of your presentation with Eco AV mute. Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
Long Lamp Life
- Reduce the number of lamp changes with lamp life of up to 6500 hours.
- Keep your audience’s attention focussed on the right things using the simple, yet powerful remote with USB mouse control.
Networking and Control
Featuring a wide range of options you can remotely control and monitor the projector.
- RS232 - Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- AMX Compatibility - Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- LAN Control - Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer.
Schedule the projectors to power on/off.
- Control and alter the projector settings using the simple web browser.
- Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements.
- Automatically receive email updates for lamp maintenance.
- Enjoy dazzling colours for years to come; guaranteed by Optoma for five years’ consistent performance.
- For vibrant, natural looking images, Optoma projectors incorporate BrilliantColor™ multi-colour processing technology.
Wireless Presenting (optional extra)
- Making presentations couldn't be easier using the optional wireless features of the WPS Wireless Adapter (sold separately) - you can connect and display presentations wirelessly from a laptop, PC or mobile device.
- Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast or the Optoma WHD200 wireless HDMI device.
- Single 0.65” WXGA DC3 DMD chip DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments
- 1080p 1920 x 1080
Brightness1 (Bright Mode)
- 4000 ANSI Lumens
Noise Level (Eco mode)
- 2 x HDMI (1.4a 3D support), 2 x VGA (YPbPr/RGB), Composite, 2 x Audio In 3.5mm, Audio Out 3.5mm, VGA Out (Shared with VGA2), RJ45, RS232, USB remote mouse/service, 12V trigger, Mic In, USB-A Power, 3D-Sync
- UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 576i/p), NTSC (M, 4.43/3.58 MHz, 480i/p), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L) HD (1080i, 720p)
- 1.07 Billion
- F/2.4; f=3.72mm, Fixed Zoom
Projection Screen Size
- 2.03 – 2.54m (80” – 100”) Diagonal 16:9
- 0.45 - 0.59m
- 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible
Horizontal Scan Rate
- 15.3 - 91.1kHz
Vertical Scan Rate
- 24 - 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
- Bright 3000 (hrs)
- ± 20° Vertical
Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm)
- 385 x 310 x 99
- 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- 310W Bright mode / 260W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)
- 5°C - 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
- Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection
- AC power cord, VGA cable, remote control, battery, quick start card, CD user manual
- DLP® Link™ 3D glasses, wireless, wall mount, interactive module
- Full 3D - The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems.
- 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60
Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Display 25 Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian/Danish, Polish, Russian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Czech, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Turkish, Farsi, Romanian, Slovenian