- Volume Control
- Digital Inputs
The re-clocking circuit’s accuracy is such that any negative timing errors (jitter) are reduced to near theoretical limits.
A digital 32-bit volume control offers precise channel tracking. Unlike more common digital volume controls operating at 24 or 16-bits, the 32-bit dynamic range of the DAC-80's volume control avoids any loss of low-level resolution.
The analog preamp stage is a "minimalist" design that offers a signal path that approaches a "straight wire with gain" level of performance. Combined with top quality parts and a full 4.0Vrms signal level at the RCA outputs, the preamp section of the DAC-80 ensures that only the purest of analog music signals will ever be presented to your preamplifier.
A 24-bit, 192kHz DAC stage accurately converts digital audio data back to an analog signal at its native sampling rate. No up-sampling or other questionable data manipulation is ever employed.
- USB: Asynchronous up to 192kHz/24-bit. Please refer to the Async USB Audio FAQ and Setup Guide.
- Maximum Sampling Rate: 192kHz
- Bit Resolution: 24 bit
- Outputs: RCA
- S/N Ratio: 96dB, 1kHz, A-weighted
- THD+N : 0.005, 0dB, 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20-25kHz +/- 0.25dB
- Maximum power consumption: 12-Watts.
- Dimensions: Height: 2 inches ( 5.1cm ) Width: 8.5 inces ( 21.6 cm ) Depth: 9 inches ( 22.9 cm )
- Included Accessories: USB cable (1 meter)
- Digital Inputs: USB, Toslink, RCA x 2, transformer or optical isolated, AC coupled.
- Output impedance : RCA, 100-Ohm
- Volume Control: 32-bit digital attenuator
- Output Voltage: 0dB, 1kHz: RCA 4.0Vrms
- AC voltage: 100V/110V/220V/230V
- Available Colors: black and silver color
- Weight : 2.64 pounds ( 1.2 kg )
- Sample Rate Indicator: yes