0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Low end clarity. The MS-200 will dramatically improve any home cinema or stereo system from a flat, mundane sound to a bass-rich cinematic experience.
- Input Sensitivity : 200mV
- Frequency Response : 35Hz - 150Hz
- Weight : 15.5kg
- The MS-200 is the flagship subwoofer from Mission for your hi-fi or home entertainment system.
- This new subwoofer offers everything expected from a hi-fi brand with over 40 years of hi-fi heritage; clarity, depth and power, yet at an astonishingly affordable price point.
- Built with a 10 inch long throw driver, the subwoofer is housed in a sealed-box cabinet with a blackwood vinyl finish, the perfect companion to the Mission MX or LX Series.
- As you would expect, this new subwoofer has been tuned and tested in Mission's advanced facilities for optimum performance, while a continually adjustable filter slope from 35Hz - 150Hz ensures complete integration with your own system.
- The MS-150 is capable of a 250W peak power output, and will deliver a whole new dimension to your home cinema experience at a price that will astonish.
- Enclosure Type Sealed Box
- Bass Driver 10 inch long throw
- 120 Watts (Continuous)
- 250 Watts (Peak)
- Input Sensitivity 200mV
- Frequency Response 35Hz - 150Hz
- SPL (1W @ 1m) 110dB
- Stereo RCA (Left + Right)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) in mm 393 x 333 x 372
- Weight 15.5kg
- Stocked Colours Black