0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Low end clarity. The MS-150 can radically improve any home cinema or stereo system from flat, mundane audio to a bass-rich cinematic experience.
- Bass Driver : 8 inch long throw
- Input Sensitivity : 200mV
- Frequency Response : 40Hz - 120Hz
- The MS-150 is a new active subwoofer from Mission for your hi-fi or home entertainment system.
- This new subwoofer offers everything expected from a hi-fi brand with over 40 years of hi-fi heritage; clarity, depth and power, yet at an astonishingly affordable price point.
- Built with an 8 inch long throw driver, the subwoofer is housed in a sealed-box cabinet with a blackwood vinyl finish, the perfect companion to the Mission MX or LX Series.
- As you would expect, this new subwoofer has been tuned and tested in Mission's advanced facilities for optimum performance, while a continually adjustable filter slope from 40Hz - 150Hz ensures complete integration with your own system.
- The MS-150 is capable of a 150W peak power output, and is set to deliver a new dimension to your home cinema experience, without breaking the bank.
- Enclosure Type Sealed Box
- Bass Driver 8 inch long throw
- 75 Watts (Continuous)
- 150 Watts (Peak)
- Input Sensitivity 200mV
- Frequency Response 40Hz - 120Hz
- SPL (1W @ 1m) 105dB
- Stereo RCA (Left + Right)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) in mm 328 x 268 x 300
- Weight 9.6kg
- Stocked Colours Black