- Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay Capability
- Preserving sound quality
- High quality headphone output
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- The ND8006 delivers renowned Marantz sound from literally unlimited music sources, including online music services, HEOS multi-room technology, locally stored high-resolution audio files, CD audio playback, AirPlay, Bluetooth and more.
- Easily upgrade any existing audio system to the best of Digital music - along with a mega-portion of versatility.
- Wherever and however your favourite music is stored, you can now enjoy it in pure Marantz quality. Because Music Matters.
- High quality CD, CD-R/RW (MP3/WMA) playback
- AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more
- 2x optical, coaxial and USB type B digital inputs with noise isolation circuit
- Audiophile 192kHz/32bit D/A conversion (ESS9016) and dual crystal clock
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA2 circuits
- Full discrete headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2 and gain control
- Double shielded toroidal transformer, double layered bottom plate and rigid feet
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
- HEOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT SKILL
- Support of WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, ALAC fi le playback via USB devices
- Optical, coaxial digital outputs; variable and fixed analogue outputs; RS232
- Available in black or silver-gold
The Complete Digital Music Source Player
- The ND8006 is built to meet all the requirements of the modern digital music listener, bringing together functions usually requiring two or three separate audio components.
- Based on the successful NA8005 and SA8005 models, but featuring a complete re-think of features and audio design, it combines a CD player with a digital sources hub offering playback from home network, local USB storage, online sources such as streaming services and Internet radio, HEOS support and DAC functionality allowing the direct connection of computers and other devices.
- It’s also futureproofed, accepting file formats all the way up to 11.2Mhz quad-DSD and 384kHz/32-bit PCM, and additionally features both Apple AirPlay and Bluetooth to play music from portable devices.
HEOS music streaming
- The ND8006’s built-in HEOS technology allows you to stream and play back your favourite music wirelessly from literally unlimited sources.
- Enjoy music from Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster, Deezer, or your local music file libraries.
- With additional HEOS components like the HEOS speaker range or other HEOS-capable receivers, you can play all your music throughout the whole house.
- Control it all effortlessly with the free HEOS app.
High Resolution Audio
- Optical and coaxial digital inputs as well as a USB-B port enable you to stream music directly from a PC or MAC, or connect other digital sources.
- The USB-B works in asynchronous mode to support not only 384kHz/32bits high-resolution audio but also the DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz and even 11.2MHz formats for maximized performance and the most direct way to enjoy excellent quality.
- To safeguard quality when connected to a computer, Marantz built extended isolation around the USB-B input to eliminate the chance of high frequency noise generated by the computer entering the ND8006.
- Furthermore, the front USB port accepts USB thumb or hard drives for standard music file playback.
Marantz Musical Digital Filtering (MMDF)
- The ND8006 features the unique Marantz Musical Digital Filtering (MMDF), inspired by our audiophile reference class technology.
- For Marantz, using standard digital filter solutions is not an option, as this filtering is crucial to the sound reproduction of digital input signals.
- As a result, we invested extensively in gaining expert knowledge, leading into highly-acclaimed Marantz Music Mastering technology used in award-winning Premium Range 10 Series products.
- Adapted for the ND8006 hardware design, the solution is called Marantz Musical Digital Filtering.
- Two selectable, digital filter characteristics cater for different tastes, and each handle even the minutest of detail with loving care in the digital audio signal, transforming new media files into the finest of high-resolution playback.
Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay Capability
- Featuring Bluetooth & Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the ND8006 is equipped with an advanced dual antenna transceiver system, for robust streaming even in congested urban environments.
- With Apple's AirPlay compatibility, you can enjoy listening to your favourite tracks wirelessly from your favourite iOS device such as iPhone and iPad.
Preserving sound quality
- The individual “OFF mode” setting allows unused sections of the ND8006 to be switched off to avoid any chance of interference, and to keep the audio source signal paths in use as pure as possible for further improved sound quality.
- The shielded toroidal transformer further minimises internal noise while the rigid, double-layer chassis cares for optimal shielding and stability.
Audiophile D/A conversion and unique Marantz HDAM
- The ND8006 is built with legendary Marantz sound quality commitment. The audiophile ESS9016 Sabre DAC, with dual crystal clocks ensures accurate handling of all digital signals.
- The analogue circuitry uses carefully selected components plus the famous Marantz Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAMs) resulting in wide dynamic range and lowest distortion: in place of the all-in-one ‘chip amplifiers’ used elsewhere, these miniature amplifiers are built from separate, optimised components for the very best sound quality, and are found in Marantz products all the way up to the Reference series players and amplifiers.
High quality headphone output
- For music lovers enjoying their favourite recording directly via headphones the ND8006 features a high-quality headphone stage with dedicated amplifier module HDAM-SA2.
- To work with a wider variety of headphones, the gain factor can be changed from low to mid to high.
- By using this, it is possible to drive low to high impedance headphone without any problem.
Independent Variable output terminal
- Alongside its conventional line output for use into an amplifier like the perfectly matching PM8006, the ND8006 provides a separate variable level output for connection to powered or active speakers, or to a power amp direct input, allowing it to be used as a multi-source digital player/preamp.
- The volume can also be controlled via apps or by using the remote handset.