0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
This ultra-high quality dedicated Headphone Amplifier creates simply amazing sound because it uses Current Feedback amplification technologies from Marantz’ high-end Premium 11 Series. Headphones have always added extra intensity to music.
- Ultra-high quality
- High current audiophile DAC
- RCA outputs
Model: HD-DAC 1
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- Now, with the Marantz HD-DAC1, that intensity reaches new climactic heights. Not surprisingly, this completely new product category comes with a new design, but as always with the unmistakable Marantz family resemblance – it looks new, refreshing, and different, but it is always Marantz.
- The HD-DAC1 is so powerful, it can even drive audiophile high-impedance headphones of up to 600 ohm - with complete MODE ease.
- All thanks to its three-level gain control, Marantz HDAM modules, a high current audiophile DAC (CS4398), and its Premium Quality fixed and variable RCA outputs.
- It is so powerful, it not only drives headphones, you can also directly connect it to your Hi-Fi integrated amplifier or to a pair of active speakers or power amps. It’s also highly connectable.
- Optical and coaxial digital inputs as well as a USB-B port enable you to stream music directly from your PC or MAC.
- iDevices can also be connected via the USB port on the front. For even more connectivity we have also included an analogue input.
- The USB-B works in asynchronous mode to support not only 192 kHz / 24bits high-resolution audio but also the DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz for maximized performance and the most direct way to enjoy excellent quality.
- To safeguard quality when connected to a computer, we built extended isolation around the USB-B input to eliminate the chance of high frequency noise generated by the computer entering the HD-DAC1.
- We even included a jitter remover and Dual Clock for extreme accuracy.
- Without doubt, the HD-DAC1 is a feast for the ears. It also looks good. Info on volume, input, resolution, etc. is shown on the stylish Marantz Porthole Display. While the solid aluminum front is supported by a double layer bottom plate and retro-style wooden side panels.