0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The new CD5005 incorporates everything its predecessor.This offered including the Marantz-own HDAM-SA2, but this year it features an upgraded DAC CS4398 and new CD mechanism both taken from its big brother.
- HDAM SA2
- System Remote
- Symmetrical Circuit Layout
- The CD6005. As you�d expect, it plays CD, CD-R and CD-RW discs as well as MP3 and WMA files.
- It includes customised components for sound tuning and an extra-reliable CD transport mechanism.
- The Audio EX(clusive) mode further enhances sound quality by switching off functions such as digital output and pitch control when not in use.
- The random play function will give you another option to explore your music in a new way.
- Also new for this year is an upgraded remote controller as well as low-power stand-by and auto stand-by modes.
- In addition, high-grade gold-plated analogue outputs guarantee best connectivity, while a well-defined headphone output, and an easy to read display rounds off this excellent player.
- Marantz developed its own discrete circuit boards to replace standard IC's. These HDAM's consists of discrete surface mount components with short mirror image L/R signal paths. Those devices are doing exactly the same thing as the Op-Amps, but outperform the regular IC Op-amps dramatically in terms of the Slew Rate and reduced noise level, resulting in a much more dynamic, accurate and detailed sound. Over the years Marantz developed different types of the HDAM to improve quality and to fit to the special requirements of a product category like CD or amplifier.
- MP3 is a lossy compression algorithm is designed to greatly reduce the amount of data required to represent the audio recording and still sound like a faithful reproduction of the original uncompressed audio for most listeners. An MP3 file that is created using the setting of 128 kbit/s will result in a file that is about 11 times smaller than the CD file created from the original audio source.
Symmetrical Circuit Layout
- To achieve the best possible sonic performance, signal paths need to be short, direct and mirror imaged. The construction of our circuitry provides improved stereo imaging by ensuring close to perfect symmetry between right and left channel layout.
- Remote capable to control the amplifier or receiver as well as connected source products from Marantz.