- Engineered to provide ease of installation with the newly designed pull reel box, easy glide jacket and an easy strip internal nylon rip cord.
- Available in 2 different colours and various gauge sizes to suit the application required.
- Engineered and constructed to ensure installation success and ease,
- 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC),
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) construction,
- Easy glide yellow & purple outer jacket,
- Sturdy easy pull reel box,
- Metre marked,
- Easy strip internal nylon rip cord,
- Avalable in 2 or 4 core conductors,
- Available in 12, 14 or 16 AWG wire gauge,
- Industry standard colour coding (red, black, green, white).
- General high reliability,
- Residential & commercial,
- Home Theatre,
- Rack & AV Cupboard,
- Corporate & Board Room,
Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
- Uses materials to aid human safety in the event of fire. Low smoke emission aids visibility and breathability during evacuation.
- Zero halogens are released when the cable is subjected to high heat sources and combustion, preventing the formation of toxic and corrosive gases.
- This is mostly used in marine applications and throughout Europe.
- Uses materials to prevent fire propagation via the cable in the event of fire. CL3 is a general purpose standard suitable for vertical trays but not for more demanding situations such as risers and tunnels.
- Mostly used in North America.