SUPER-SLIM EAR TIPS
- With the introduction of XR8i comes the most comfortable ear tip we have ever designed. Pre-installed on the product, we have redesigned our most popular ear tip into a super slim form factor.
- After extensive research, our surveys lead to the conclusion that ear canals are even narrower than we had ever expected. The super slim ear tip addresses that by using an even narrower and more tapered design, enabling people who have never found in-ear monitors to be comfortable to wear them without fatigue.
- However, all ears are unique, so included with the product are five additional sizes to choose from.
I also loved the powerful sound of the hybrid XR8i, with its subwoofer-worthy bass that the other three models could not match—especially at higher output levels.
-Mark Henninger | AVS Forum
The mind blowing thing about these is I am hearing sounds I never heard before and my awareness and immersion is heightened. All of this at lower volume levels which makes my ear doctor happier. I’ve been using these earbuds for gaming, music and video conferencing. They outperform every other headset and earbud I own or have owned. These are truly the best sounding units I’ve ever heard.
-Ed Salsberg | FrontTowardsGamer.com
COMFORT-FIT ANGLED NOZZLE
- Upward angle and inward tilt create a seamless entry into the ear canal.
DIE-CAST ZINC HOUSING
- Highly durable and high-quality, using physical vapor deposition to create a gunmetal finish.
HIGH-CLARITY BALANCED ARMATURE
- Tuned for midrange and high frequency extension.
- A true downward-firing subwoofer recreates life-like bass and uses AcuPass™ technology.
DIE-CAST ZINC AND CO-MOLDED ELASTOMER HOUSIN
- XR8i’s minimal design combines sturdy die-cast zinc for the front housing,optimally weighted to stay put inside your ear canal.
- The high quality anddurable rear housing is built from co-molded elastomer, a two-layer designwith a rigid inner layer for support and a soft-touch pliable outer layerfor comfort.
HIGHS AND LOWS
- Klipsch’s custom, single full-range KG-723 balanced armature delivers cleaner, more natural sounding vocals and perfectly defined upper frequencies only achievable through balanced armature technology.
- The XR8i utilizes a 6.5mm dual magnet dynamic driver to reproduce low, sub-bass—unheard of in a headphone of this caliber. With a moving coil driver focused on reproducing only low frequencies, the XR8i creates the headroom necessary to drive highly-dynamic recordings with high energy and without distortion.
PATENTED OVAL EAR TIPS
- Soft, flexible oval ear tips naturally fit the contours of the ear canal for comfortable, long-term wear and create a perfect acoustic seal for superior noise isolation.
THREE-BUTTON REMOTE + MIC
- Have seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls with the XR8i's advanced three-button remote + mic.
TANGLE-RESISTANT REFERENCE CABLES
- The XR8i boasts Reference cabling, showing exposed copper through a smoked jacket. Its heavy gauge wire is not only more reliable but also more efficient than its predecessors.
- Oh and they're tangle-resistant too.
- KG-2365 AcuPass(R) Two-Way Hybrid Driver
- KG-065 Dynamic Woofer
- KG-723 Balanced Armature Tweeter
- Die-Cast Zinc and Co-Molded Elastomer Housing
- Patented Oval Ear Tips (4 Different Pairs)
- Three-Button Remote + Mic
- Carrying Case + Clothing Clip
- 1 Year Warranty
- STYLE In-Ear
- DRIVER DESIGN KG-2365 AcuPass(R) Two-Way Hybrid
- DRIVER COMPONENTS KG-723 Balanced Armature Tweeter,
- KG-065 Dynamic Woofer
- MIC/REMOTE mic+3-button remote
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 10Hz-20kHz
- SENSITIVITY (1MW) 110dB
- IMPEDANCE (1KHZ) 50 ohms
- NOISE ISOLATION -26dB
- INPUT CONNECTIONS 3.5 mm
- WEIGHT 25 grams
- COLORS Black