- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 5Hz-40kHz
- WEIGHT : 22 grams
- DRIVER DESIGN : KG-2625 AcuPass(R) Two-Way
- Breaking all barriers, X20i sets a new standard in headphone acoustics. Powered by a true two-way dual armature design, the high-horsepower KG-926T woofer is mated to a high-resolution KG-125B super tweeter.
- This results in a palpable sound character and makes X20i the broadest bandwidth in-ear headphone available from Klipsch.
THE NEW KLIPSCH FLAGSHIP
- No compromises were made. We packed every bit of technology we could into the X20i - and even created some of our own.
Cult Of Mac
- If you’re looking for top-of-the-line of earbuds that are worth every penny, the Klipsch X20i reference headphones are the ones you want.
-Rob LeFebvre | Cult of Mac
- Overall I was so very thoroughly impressed with the Klipsch X20i IEMs; everything from their outstanding build quality, to their small package, to their comfort, noise isolation and outstanding sound quality. The engineers at Klipsch have really taken their flagship IEM to a whole new level and not just that but have surpassed all of the other IEMs in their price category that I’ve owned or listened to over the years.
-Peter Pialis | Headphone.Guru
- The Klipsch Reference X20i in-ears possess the sonic qualities that I -- and, I think, most listeners -- want in a set of earphones: uncolored sound and natural tonal balance.
-Brent Butterworth | Sound Stage Experience
INJECTION MOLDED STAINLESS STEEL HOUSING
- Surgical grade steel is used for the highest degree of precision and strength.
HIGH FREQUENCY SUPER TWEETER
- Combined to make a true two-way armature combination delivering response above and beyond 20kHz.
AUDIOPHILE BALANCED ARMATURE
- The smallest, highest performing single-driver in the Klipsch lineup.
- Built upon our patented oval ear tips and pre-installed on X20i, we’ve invented the most comfortable ear tip yet.
STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- When we built the X20i, we didn't just want you to hear the quality. We wanted you to feel the quality all the way through the product.
- That's why the X20i is made from surgical-grade stainless steel housing that's cool to the touch and neatly protects the brains behind the acoustic magic.
BALANCED ARMATURE + SUPER TWEETER
- As the flagship for Klipsch in-ear headphones, the X20i sets a new standard in headphone acoustics. As part of a true two-way dual armature design, it features a high-horsepower KG-926T woofer.
- What puts the X20i into a class of its own, though, is the KG-125B super tweeter which creates a truly transparent sound. With high-frequency performance created to take advantage of superb lossless recordings, this headphone delivers hi-hats and cymbals with lifelike realism.
SUPER-SLIM EAR TIPS
- With the introduction of X20i comes the most comfortable ear tip we have ever designed. Pre-installed on the product, we have redesigned our most popular ear tip into a super slim form factor.
- After extensive research, our surveys lead to the conclusion that ear canals are even narrower than we had ever expected. The super slim ear tip addresses that by using an even narrower and more tapered design, enabling people who have never found in-ear monitors to be comfortable to wear them without fatigue.
- However, all ears are unique, so included with the product are five additional sizes to choose from.
THREE-BUTTON REMOTE + MIC
- Advanced three-button mic and remote provide seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls.
- Available in stainless black finish, each pair of X20i headphones comes with genuine leather carrying case, tie bar, five different sized ear tips and one-year warranty.
|DRIVER DESIGN||KG-2625 AcuPass(R) Two-Way|
|DRIVER COMPONENTS||KG-125B Balanced Armature Super Tweeter, KG-926T Balanced Armature Woofer|
|IMPEDANCE (1KHZ)||50 ohms|
|INPUT CONNECTIONS||3.5 mm|