0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The SPL-120 subwoofer is a step up from the Klipsch Reference series. Featuring a high-efficiency Class-D amplifier and spun copper Cerametallic™ woofer, the Klipsch SPL series subwoofers deliver best-in-class low frequency output.
- Frequency Response : 24Hz - 125Hz
- Amplifier Type : Class D with Analog Preamp Stage
- Woofer : 12” Long-Throw Cerametallic
HIGH EFFICIENCY CLASS D AMPLIFIER
- The built-in, high efficiency amplifier features an analog preamp design, which maintains the original signal path for cleaner, true-to-source reproduction.
- The Class D output stage ensures maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and low frequency power.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
- Cerametallic™ woofers are exceptionally light and extremely rigid, providing remarkable low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion for higher, cleaner output using less amplifier power.
- Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
EXCLUSIVE PORT TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch SPL subwoofers leverages proprietary internal-flare geometry that minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies.
- The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility to reduce unwanted resonance from your walls or furniture behind the subwoofer.
- Low Pass Crossover and Variable Phase control allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass.
- Line Level / LFE RCA inputs ensure compatibility with home theater receivers.
- Both the RCA and wireless inputs can be utilized, giving you the ability to use a single subwoofer with multiple system in the same room.
- For example, you can use the wireless input for your home theater set up and the RCA input for your 2-channel system, without needing to switch inputs when changing between systems.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||24Hz - 125Hz|
|MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT||118dB|
|AMPLIFIER TYPE||Class D with Analog Preamp Stage|
|AMPLIFIER POWER||300W RMS / 600W Peak|
|WOOFER||12” Long-Throw Cerametallic|
|ENCLOSURE TYPE||Bass Reflex via Front-Firing Slot Port|
|INPUTS||Dual RCA/LFE Line In, WA-2 Wireless Port|
|WEIGHT||45 lbs (20.4kg)|