- Frequency Response : 27Hz - 125Hz
- Weight : 37 lbs (16.8kg)
- Woofer : 10” Long-Throw Cerametallic
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
HIGH EFFICIENCY CLASS D AMPLIFIER
- The built-in, high efficiency amplifier features an analog preamp design, which maintains the original signal path for cleaner, true-to-source reproduction.
- The Class D output stage ensures maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and low frequency power.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
- Cerametallic™ woofers are exceptionally light and extremely rigid, providing remarkable low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion for higher, cleaner output using less amplifier power.
- Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
EXCLUSIVE PORT TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch SPL subwoofers leverages proprietary internal-flare geometry that minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies.
- The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility to reduce unwanted resonance from your walls or furniture behind the subwoofer.
- Low Pass Crossover and Variable Phase control allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass.
- Line Level / LFE RCA inputs ensure compatibility with home theater receivers.
- Both the RCA and wireless inputs can be utilized, giving you the ability to use a single subwoofer with multiple system in the same room.
- For example, you can use the wireless input for your home theater set up and the RCA input for your 2-channel system, without needing to switch inputs when changing between systems.
- 10" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Exclusive Front-Firing Internal-Flare Port
- Class D Amplifier with 200W RMS / 450W Peak
- Premium Scratch-Resistant Finish
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 16.5” x 14” x 17.3”
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 27Hz - 125Hz
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT 114dB
- AMPLIFIER TYPE Class D with Analog Preamp Stage
- AMPLIFIER POWER 200 W RMS / 450 W Peak
- WOOFER 10” Long-Throw Cerametallic
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass Reflex via Front-Firing Slot Port
- INPUTS Dual RCA/LFE Line In, WA-2 Wireless Port
- HEIGHT 16-9/16” (421mm)
- WIDTH 14” (356mm)
- DEPTH 17-5/16” (451mm)
- WEIGHT 37 lbs (16.8kg)
- FINISH Ebony Vinyl
- BUILT FROM 2018