- Frequency Response : 32-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity : 98dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance : 8 Ohms Compatible
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
HYBRID TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch proprietary Tractrix® horn loading technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-8000F floorstanding speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response.
- Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
- A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction.
- The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
- Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
- A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic™ woofers are the RP-8000F floorstanding speaker signature statement for both sound and aesthetics.
- This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
TRACTRIX® PORT + DUAL TERMINALS
- The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
- The RP-8000F floorstanding speaker features dual input terminals so you can bi-wire or bi-amp your speakers for a custom, high-performance experience.
FINISHED TO PERFECTION
- The RP-8000F ebony and walnut finishes boast satin painted baffles with a scratch resistant design.
- The cast aluminum feet provides a modern look with less resonance than MDF or ABS plastic.
- It is mechanically designed to minimize surface area in contact with the floor, decoupling the speaker for faster, tighter low frequencies and more detail.
- 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix® Horn
- Dual 8" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix® port
- Dual binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 43.12” x 10.90” x 17.56”
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 32Hz - 25 kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY : 98dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/ PEAK) : 150W / 600W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE : 8 Ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY : 1750Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER : 1" Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER Dual : 8" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF ENCLOSURE TYPE : Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- INPUTS : Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- HEIGHT : 43.12” (109.5cm)
- WIDTH : 10.90” (27.7cm)
- DEPTH : 17.56” (44.6cm)
- WEIGHT : 60 lbs (27.2 kg)
- FINISH : Black, Walnut Vinyl