- Frequency Response : 45-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Nominal Impedance : 8 Ohms Compatible
- Enclosure Type : Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
HYBRID TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch proprietary Tractrix® horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-600M bookshelf speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response.
- Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
- A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction.
- The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
- Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
- A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic™ woofers are the RP-600M bookshelf speaker signature statement for both sound and aesthetics.
- This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
TRACTRIX® PORT + DUAL TERMINALS
- The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
- The RP-600M bookshelf speaker features dual input terminals so you can bi-wire or bi-amp your speakers for a custom, high-performance experience.
- 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix® Horn
- 6.5" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix® port
- Dual binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 15.69” x 7.95” x 11.85”
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 45-25kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY 96dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/ PEAK) 100W/400W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 Ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 1,500Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER 1" Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER 6.5" Cerametallic Cone Woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- INPUTS Dual binding posts/bi-wire/bi-amp HEIGHT 15.69” (42.4cm)
- WIDTH 7.95” (20.2cm) DEPTH 11.85” (30.1cm)
- WEIGHT 16 lbs (7.3 kg)
- FINISH Black, Walnut Vinyl