- Frequency Response: 58-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity : 95dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance : 8 Ohms Compatible
- Available in Black and Walnut
- Sold as Pair
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
HYBRID TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch proprietary Tractrix® horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the Reference Premiere surround sound speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response.
- Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
- A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction.
- The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
- Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
- A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic™ woofers are the Reference Premiere surround sound speaker's signature statement for both sound and aesthetics.
- This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
FINISHED TO PERFECTION
- The Reference Premiere ebony and walnut finishes boast satin painted baffles with a scratch resistant design for an elegant audio solution to your home theater system.
- Strong, flexible, magnetic grilles provide protection and a sleek aesthetic to compliment your home's decor.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||58-25kHz +/- 3dB|
|SENSITIVITY||95dB @ 2.83V / 1m|
|POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK)||100W/400W|
|NOMINAL IMPEDANCE||8 Ohms Compatible|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER||1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn|
|LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER||Dual 5.25” Cerametallic Woofers|
|INPUTS||Single Binding Posts|
|HEIGHT||13.85” (35.2 cm)|
|WIDTH||11.88” (30.2 cm)|
|DEPTH||7.49” (19 cm)|
|WEIGHT||16 lb (7.3 kg)|
|ACCESSORIES||Rubber Feet (8)|