- Frequency Response : Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specification
- Sensitivity : Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specification
- Nominal Impedance : 8 Ohms Compatible
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- To put it simply, Dolby Atmos® is the greatest advancement in home and cinema audio since surround sound.
- The addition of elevation speakers reflects sound from the ceiling to put sound anywhere in your room - making you feel like you’re truly in the middle of the action.
ELEVATE AND SURROUND
- In additional to delivering overhead sound effects as a Dolby Atmos speaker topper, The RP-500SA is designed to be wall-mounted as a front, rear or side elevation speaker - or as a versatile side or rear surround sound speaker.
- A pre-configured switchable crossover setting makes the transition easy from Dolby Atmos to surround sound.
- The keyhole mounting system makes it easy to add these incredible sound effects to your home theater system for a true cinema-grade listening experience.
HYBRID TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch proprietary Tractrix® horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-500SA is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response.
- Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
- A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction.
- The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
- Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
- A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic™ woofers are the RP-500SA speaker's signature statement for both sound and aesthetics.
- This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
- 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeters with Hybrid Tractrix® Horns
- 5.25" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Switchable Crossover Setting for Dolby Atmos or Surround Sound
- Keyhole Mounting for On-Wall Elevation/Surround Sound
- Premium Scratch Resistant Finish
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 7.39” x 6.81” x 11.16”
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specification
- SENSITIVITY Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specification
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/ PEAK) 75W/300W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 Ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specification
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER 5.25" Cerametallic Cone Woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF ENCLOSURE TYPE Sealed INPUTS Single Binding Posts
- HEIGHT 7.39” (18.8cm) WIDTH 6.81” (17.3cm)
- DEPTH 11.16” (28.4cm)
- WEIGHT 8 lbs (3.6 kg)
- FINISH Ebony, Walnut Vinyl