- Nominal Impedance : 8 Ohms Compatible
- Inputs : Single binding posts
- Weight : 12 lbs (5.4 kg
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
HYBRID TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch proprietary Tractrix® horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-500M bookshelf speakers are aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response.
- Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
- A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction.
- The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
- Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
- A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic™ woofers are the RP-500M bookshelf speakers signature statement for both sound and aesthetics.
- This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
REAR TRACTRIX® PORT
- The rear Tractrix ports of the RP-500M bookshelf speakers are perfectly matched to the cabinets and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
FINISHED TO PERFECTION
- The RP-500M ebony and walnut finishes boast satin painted baffles with a scratch resistant design for an elegant audio solution to your home theater system.
- Strong, flexible, magnetic grilles provide protection and a sleek aesthetic to compliment your home's decor.
- 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix® Horn
- 5.25" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix® port
- Premium Scratch-Resistant Ebony and Walnut Finishes
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 13.50” x 6.81” x 9.50”
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 48-25kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY 93dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/ PEAK) 75W/300W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 Ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 1,500Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER 5.25" Cerametallic Cone Woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF ENCLOSURE TYPE
- Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- INPUTS Single binding posts
- HEIGHT 13.50” (34.3cm)
- WIDTH 6.81” (17.3cm)
- DEPTH 9.50” (24.1 cm)
- WEIGHT 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- FINISH Black, Walnut Vinyl