- Frequency Response : 60-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity : 96dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Weight : 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
HYBRID TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch proprietary Tractrix® horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-500C center channel speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response.
- Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
- A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction.
- The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
- Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
- A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic™ woofers are the RP-500C center channel speaker's signature statement for both sound and aesthetics.
- This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
REAR TRACTRIX® PORT
- The rear Tractrix port of the Reference Premiere center channel speakers is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
FINISHED TO PERFECTION
- The RP-500C ebony and walnut finishes boast satin painted baffles with a scratch resistant design for an elegant audio solution to your home theater system.
- Strong, flexible, magnetic grilles provide protection and a sleek aesthetic to compliment your home's decor.
- 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix® Horn
- Dual 5.25" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix® port
- Premium Scratch Resistant Ebony and Walnut Finishes
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 6.81” x 18.50” x 9.5”
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 60-25kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY 96dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/ PEAK) 100W/400W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 Ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 1,800Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER Dual 5.25" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass reflex via rear-firing ports
- INPUTS Single Binding Posts
- HEIGHT 6.81” (17.3cm)
- WIDTH 18.50” (47.0cm)
- DEPTH 9.5” (22.3cm)
- WEIGHT 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
- FINISH Ebony, Cherry