- Frequency Response : 35 - 25kHz +/- 3dB
- Nominal Impedance : 8 Ohms Compatible
- Weight : 37 lbs (16.8 kg)
- Available in Black and Walnut
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
HYBRID TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch proprietary Tractrix® horn-loaded technology ensures the high-frequency energy of the RP-5000F floorstanding speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response.
- Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
- A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction.
- The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
- Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
- A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic™ woofers are the RP-5000F floorstanding speaker signature statement for both sound and aesthetics.
- This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
TRACTRIX® PORT + DUAL TERMINALS
- The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
- The RP-5000F floorstanding speaker features dual input terminals so you can bi-wire or bi-amp your speakers for a custom, high-performance experience.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||35-25kHz +/- 3dB|
|SENSITIVITY||96dB @ 2.83V / 1m|
|POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK)||125W/500W|
|NOMINAL IMPEDANCE||8 Ohms Compatible|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER||1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn|
|LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER||Dual 5.25” Cerametallic Cone Woofers|
|ENCLOSURE TYPE||Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix® Port|
|INPUTS||Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp|
|HEIGHT||36.12” (91.7 cm)|
|WIDTH||8.21” (20.8 cm)|
|DEPTH||14.38” (36.5 cm)|
|WEIGHT||37 lb (16.8 kg)|