- Frequency Response: 62-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity : 93dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Weight : 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
HYBRID TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch proprietary Tractrix® horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the Reference Premiere surround sound speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response.
- Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
- A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction.
- The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
- Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
- A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic™ woofers are the Reference Premiere surround sound speaker's signature statement for both sound and aesthetics.
- This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
WIDE DISPERSION SURROUND TECHNOLOGY
- As the cornerstone of every Klipsch surround speaker, proprietary Wide Dispersion Surround Technology (WDST) provides astounding sonic detail – for lifelike, cinematic sound in any room, even with less-than-ideal placement configurations.
- Dual 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix® Horns
- Dual 4" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Wide Dispersion Surround Technology
- Premium Scratch Resistant Ebony and Walnut Finishes
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 11.85” x 10.26” x 6.51”
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 62-25kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY 93dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/ PEAK) 75W/300W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 Ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 1,500Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER Dual 1" Titanium LTS Vented Tweeters with Hybrid Tractrix Horns
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER Dual 4" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF ENCLOSURE TYPE Sealed
- INPUTS Single Binding Posts
- HEIGHT 11.85” (30.1cm)
- WIDTH 10.26” (26.1cm)
- DEPTH 6.51” (16.5cm)
- WEIGHT 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
- FINISH Ebony, Walnut Vinyl