0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Built with the same acoustic signature as our award-winning Reference Series headphones, Reference On-Ear Bluetooth® headphones add high definition aptX and AAC streaming as well as the ability to listen in passive mode using the detachable cable.
- Style : Closed-Back On-Ear
- Driver Components : Full Range KG-105
- Frequency Response : 20Hz-20Hz
Model: Reference On-Ear
LEGENDARY SOUND + GREAT FIT
- One of Paul W. Klipsch’s first labors of love was a headphone. 70 years later, our legendary acoustic heritage combined with in-depth comfort and fit expertise are forged into every Klipsch headphone making them the best sounding, most comfortable options on the planet.
- Reference On-Ear headphones are engineered to minimize fatigue and create the perfect seal so you can rock-on, way past the encore.
QUALITY YOU CAN FEEL
- Designed with the authentic in mind, Reference On-Ear headphones are crafted with a minimal, clean design. Hinges and sliding mechanisms are reinforced and intelligently hidden for a clean, solid feel and added reliability.
NO COMPROMISE WIRELESS SOUND
- Thanks to high definition aptX® and AAC streaming, not an ounce of fidelity is lost in the wireless transmission of audio.
- And because Klipsch acoustic design principals are founded upon accurate music reproduction, Reference On-Ear doesn’t add anything you weren’t meant to hear by the artist.
- Vocals are clear, highs are crisp, and bass is true and accurate.
NO PRESSURE | JUST COMFORT
- Reference On-Ear’s premium ear cushions are soft and deep. This adds comfort and separates music from outside noise.
- The earcup provides articulation in every direction, ensuring that pressure is applied evenly across the entire ear.
- With just the right amount of headband pressure, your ears stay comfortable for hours.
- Perfect for on-the-go situations, Reference On-Ear headphones fold up and includes a hard zip carrying case. A durable, tangle-resistant pass-through cable lets you keep the music going if the battery runs out.
|DRIVER DESIGN||Dynamic Moving Coil|
|DRIVER COMPONENTS||Full Range KG-105|
|DRIVER DIAMETER||40 mm|
|MIC/REMOTE||cVc® 6.0 Integrated Microphone & Controls|
|CABLE||48" Tangle-Resistant Flat Cable|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20Hz-20 Hz|
|SENSITIVITY (1MW)||110 dB|
|POWER HANDLING||100 mW|
|IMPEDANCE (1KHZ)||32 ohms|
|INPUT CONNECTIONS||3.5 mm|
|BATTERY||400 mAh, 20 hr|
|INCLUDES:||Reference On-Ear Headphone | Travel Case | 48" Cable and Microphone for Apple® Devices|
|BLUETOOTH® SPECIFICATIONS||Version: Bluetooth® 4.0 | Profiles: Multipoint A2DP, AVRCP, Multipoint HFP | A2DP Codecs: SBC, AAC®, aptX® | Range: Up to 10m (33 ft) | Input Rating: 5V DC, 0.5A | Battery Status: iOS Battery Status Monitor|