0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The Klipsch R-820F floorstanding speaker fills your room with amazing detail and clarity. Leveraging our proprietary horn-loaded technology and featuring dual 8" spun-copper IMG woofers, the R-820F delivers lifelike acoustics that bring your music and movies to life.
- Frequency Response : 35Hz - 21kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity : 97 dB @ 2.83V/1M
- Inputs : Single Gold Plated Binding Posts
Catalog: Floor Standing Speakers
TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch exclusive 90x90º Tractrix® horn technology ensures the R-820F high frequency energy is aimed at the listener and reduces artificial reverb or filtering caused by indirect sound bouncing off of walls.
- Using this proprietary focused technology gives you the best clarity, dynamics, and detail from your movies and music.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION TWEETER
WITH KAPTON® SUSPENSION
- Klipsch exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) aluminum tweeter minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances.
- Using Kapton®, an extremely light and rigid material, in the tweeter suspension provides high efficiency and improve resolution and detail. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of Klipsch speakers, making them some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER IMG WOOFERS
- Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
- When paired with the Tractrix Horn-Loaded LTS Tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
REAR TRACTRIX® PORT
- The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
- Exposed fasteners, angled feet, low profile magnetic grilles and a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl give the R-820F floorstanding speaker a polished, modern appearance.
HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
- Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy - giving you the ultimate listening experience that's built to last.
- 1" Aluminum LTS tweeter
- 90x90 Square Tractrix Horn
- Dual 8" Spun-Copper IMG Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix® ports
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 43" x 10.9" x 17.5"
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 35Hz - 21kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY 97 dB @ 2.83V/1M
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK) 150W/600W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 1,700 Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER 1” Aluminum LTS tweeter mated to a 90 x 90 square Tractrix® Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER Dual 8” spun-copper IMG woofers
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass-Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix®ports
- INPUTS Single Gold Plated Binding Posts
- HEIGHT INCHES (MM) 43” (1093 mm)
- WIDTH INCHES (MM) 10.9” (277 mm)
- DEPTH INCHES (MM) 17.5” (443 mm)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT LBS (KG) 54 lbs (24.5 kg)
- FINISHES Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES Injection molded feet & screws
- BUILT FROM 2018