- Frequency Response : 35Hz - 21kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity : 97 dB @ 2.83V/1M
- Inputs : Single Gold Plated Binding Posts
- Sold as Pair
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch exclusive 90x90º Tractrix® horn technology ensures the R-820F high frequency energy is aimed at the listener and reduces artificial reverb or filtering caused by indirect sound bouncing off of walls.
- Using this proprietary focused technology gives you the best clarity, dynamics, and detail from your movies and music.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION TWEETER
WITH KAPTON® SUSPENSION
- Klipsch exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) aluminum tweeter minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances.
- Using Kapton®, an extremely light and rigid material, in the tweeter suspension provides high efficiency and improve resolution and detail. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of Klipsch speakers, making them some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER IMG WOOFERS
- Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
- When paired with the Tractrix Horn-Loaded LTS Tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
REAR TRACTRIX® PORT
- The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
- Exposed fasteners, angled feet, low profile magnetic grilles and a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl give the R-820F floorstanding speaker a polished, modern appearance.
HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
- Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy - giving you the ultimate listening experience that's built to last.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||35Hz - 21kHz +/- 3dB|
|SENSITIVITY||97 dB @ 2.83V/1M|
|POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK)||150W/600W|
|NOMINAL IMPEDANCE||8 ohms Compatible|
|CROSSOVER FREQUENCY||1,700 Hz|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER||1” Aluminum LTS tweeter mated to a 90 x 90 squareTractrix® Horn|
|LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER||Dual 8” spun-copper IMG woofers|
|ENCLOSURE TYPE||Bass-Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix®ports|
|INPUTS||Single Gold Plated Binding Posts|
|HEIGHT INCHES (MM)||43” (1093 mm)|
|WIDTH INCHES (MM)||10.9” (277 mm)|
|DEPTH INCHES (MM)||17.5” (443 mm)|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT LBS (KG)||54 lbs (24.5 kg)|
|INCLUDED ACCESSORIES||Injection molded feet & screws|