0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The R-2800-CSM II is the perfect sound solution for smaller areas that can only accommodate one physical speaker (bathrooms, laundry rooms, walk-in closets, etc.), or areas where a stereo speaker pair is not practical (such as hallways).
- Frequency Response :52Hz-20KHz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity : 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m (both channels driven)
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms compatible
- Sold Individually
Model: R-2800-CSM II
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- With dual tweeters and a dual voice coil both left and right channels of a stereo source can be connected to its two inputs.
THE GREAT AMERICAN SPEAKER COMPANY
- Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
- You're not buying a speaker - you're buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
- Frequency Response 52Hz-20KHz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m (both channels driven)
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms compatible
- Crossover Frequency 3400Hz
- Power Handling 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier
- Power 100 W
- High Frequency Driver Dual .75" (1.91cm) Silk dome tweeters
- Low Frequency Driver 8" (20.32cm) Polypropylene cone dual voicecoil woofer
- Enclosure Material/Type ABS/Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- Wire Gauage Accommodated 12 ga
- Dimensions 11" (27.94cm)
- Cutout Dimensions 9.75" (24.77cm)
- Mounting Depth 4.5" (11.43cm)
- Weight 7.9 lbs. (3.58kg)
- Finish White paintable frame and grille
- Installation Kit IK-800-C (sold separately)
- Fire Rated Enclosure ME-800-C (sold separately)
- Built From 2012