0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The Klipsch R-2650-W II maintains the core technology use of a high-quality 1” Silk Dome tweeter combined with a 6.5” Polypropylene woofer in a 2-way design.
- Frequency Response : 65Hz-20KHz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity : 91dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms compatible
- Sold Individually
Model: R-2650-W II
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
THE GREAT AMERICAN SPEAKER COMPANY
- Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
- You're not buying a speaker - you're buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
- Frequency Response 65Hz-20KHz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity 91dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms compatible
- Crossover Frequency 1800Hz
- Power Handling 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier
- Power 100 W
- High Frequency Driver 1" (2.54cm) Silk dome tweeter
- Low Frequency Driver 6.5" (16.51cm) Polypropylene cone woofer
- Enclosure Material/Type ABS/Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- Wire Gauage Accommodated 12 ga
- Dimensions 14.3" H (36.32cm) x 9.3" W (23.62cm)
- Cutout Dimensions 13" H (33.02cm) x 8" W (20.32cm)
- Mounting Depth 3.75" (9.5cm)
- Weight 7.2 lbs. (3.25kg)
- Finish White paintable frame and grille
- Installation Kit IK-650-W (sold separately)
- Fire Rated Enclosure ME-650-W (sold separately)
- Built From 2012