0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Perfect for those who want excellent performance reliability and durability at an affordable price, the R-1650-C brings dynamic acoustic performance to both home and commercial environments.
- Frequency response : 57Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
- Power handling : 35 watts (140 watts peak)
- Sensitivity : 91dB @ 2.83V/1 meter
- Sold Individually
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
THE GREAT AMERICAN SPEAKER COMPANY
- Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
- You're not buying a speaker - you're buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
- Good sensitivity and power handling
- Paintable to match ceiling
- Packaged individually
- frequency response 57Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
- power handling 35 watts (140 watts peak)
- sensitivity 91dB @ 2.83V/1 meter
- nominal impedance 8 ohms compatible
- drive components Two-way system using one 1”
- (2.5cm) polymer dome, tweeter
- and one 6.5” (16.5cm) poly woofer
- dimensions 9.5” (24.1cm)
- cutout dimensions 8.3” (21cm)
- installation kit IK-650-C (sold separately)
- weight 5.1 lbs (2.3 kg)
- accessories ME-650-C fire-rated
- enclosure (sold separately)
- built from 2006