0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The Klipsch R-120SW subwoofer is designed to deliver awe-inspiring bass for your movies and music. A 400 Watt all-digital amplifier powering a front-firing spun-copper IMG woofer produces a clean, deep bass response for your home audio system.
- Frequency Response : 29Hz - 120Hz +/- 3dB
- Amplifier : All digital
- Inputs : Line level/LFE RCA jacks
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
SPUN-COPPER IMG WOOFER
- Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion to give you the deepest, cleanest bass possible.
- The built-in, all-digital amplifier of the R-120SW subwoofer delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy reproduction - thus providing maximum output, detail, and power that fills your home.
- The R-120SW subwoofer gain, low pass crossover and phase controls ensure the low-frequency tones blend with other speakers and establish the ideal level of bass for your room.
- Line level/LFE RCA inputs provide maximum compatibility with standard home theater receivers.
HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
- Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy - giving you the ultimate listening experience that's built to last.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||29 to 120 Hz +/– 3dB|
|Amplifier Power Rating||200 W RMS, 400 W Peak|
|Drivers||12" / 30.5 cm Copper-Spun Graphite (Front-Firing)|
|Connectivity||1 x RCA Input (LFE)|
|Maximum SPL||116 dB|
|Phase Adjustment||0 / 180°|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||14 x 16.5 x 19.2" / 356 x 419 x 488 mm|
|WEIGHT||31.0 lb / 14.1 kg|