- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 18Hz - 125Hz
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT : 122dB
- WEIGHT : 75.4 lbs / 34.2 kg
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.
- Rattle the windows and wake the neighbors with a Reference subwoofer. You've never felt your music and movies like this before.
- It's worth noting that [the dual R-115SW subwoofers] did offer enough headroom to handle everything I threw at them. They are big subs with genuine room-shaking output that drops right into the infrasonic realm.
-Mark Henninger | AVS Forum
HAPPINESS IS COPPER AND BLACK
- The R-115SW, R-112SW and R-110SW boast spun-copper Cerametallic woofers that are exceptionally light yet extremely rigid – providing remarkably low-frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. Basically more boom, less effort.
- Low pass crossover and phase control allows you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass. Get a smooth, even dispersion of bass that suits your room size and layout.
- Available in three different sizes, these Reference Subwoofers are ready to rock the room, whatever size it may be.
HAPPINESS IS COPPER AND BLACK
- Spun-copper Cerametallic driver that is exceptionally light yet extremely rigid – providing remarkably low-frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. Basically more boom, less effort.
Home Theater Review
Tightness and punch are this sub's thing...This punchy character makes the R-115SW stand out a bit from most of the 15-inch subs I've tried.
-Brent Butterworth | Home Theater Review
CUT THE SUBWOOFER CABLE
- Powerful bass is one thing, but powerful bass that can be placed anywhere in a room to achieve the best possible sound is another.
- The two-piece kit, composed of a transmitter and a receiver, conducts a simple pairing process that syncs the transmitter and receiver the first time they are used; after that, the sub is automatically activated when ready for use.
THE GREAT AMERICAN SPEAKER COMPANY
- Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
- You're not buying a speaker - you're buying a piece of American audio history - built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
- 15" spun-copper Cerametallic woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 800 watts of dynamic power
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology.
- L/R line-level/LFE RCA inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
- Dimensions: 21.5" H x 19.5" W x 22.3" D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 18Hz - 125Hz
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT 122dB
- AMPLIFIER All digital
- AMPLIFIER POWER 400W / 800W
- DRIVE COMPONENTS 15" (38.1 cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic,
- front-firing woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass Reflex
- INPUTS L/R line-level/LFE RCA jacks, Wireless WA-2 Port
- HEIGHT 21.5" / 54.61 cm
- WIDTH 19.5" / 49.53 cm
- DEPTH 22.3" / 56.64 cm
- WEIGHT 75.4 lbs / 34.2 kg
- FINISH Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
- BUILT FROM 2014
- FEATURES Gain, Lowpass, Phase, Auto Power
- PHASE Switchable 0-180 degrees