0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The Klipsch R-100SW subwoofer delivers incredibly deep bass via a 10" front-firing driver featuring a spun-copper IMG woofer and all digital amplifier.
- Frequency Response : 32Hz - 120Hz +/- 3dB
- Inputs : Line level/LFE RCA jacks
- Weight : 24 lbs (10.9 kg)
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
SPUN-COPPER IMG WOOFER
- Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion to give you the deepest, cleanest bass possible.
- The built-in, all-digital amplifier of the R-100SW subwoofer delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy reproduction - thus providing maximum output, detail, and power that fills your home.
- The R-100SW subwoofer gain, low pass crossover and phase controls ensure the low-frequency tones blend with other speakers and establish the ideal level of bass for your room.
- Line level/LFE RCA inputs provide maximum compatibility with standard home theater receivers.
HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
- Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy - giving you the ultimate listening experience that's built to last.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||32Hz - 120Hz +/- 3dB|
|MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT||112 dB|
|AMPLIFIER POWER (CONT/PEAK)||150W/300W|
|AMPLIFIER FEATURES||Volume, Low-pass, 0/180 phase, Auto Power On|
|DRIVER COMPONENTS||10” high excursion spun-copper IMG woofer|
|ENCLOSURE TYPE||Bass-Reflex via rear-firing port|
|INPUTS||Line level/LFE RCA jacks|
|HEIGHT||14.5” (368 mm)|
|WIDTH||12.5” (318 mm)|
|DEPTH||16.4” (417 mm)|
|WEIGHT||24 lbs (10.9 kg)|