- SYSTEM : 2-way In-ceiling
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 45 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 3dB
- POWER HANDLING (Cont/Peak) : 100W/400W
- Sold Individually
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
THX® SELECT2 CERTIFIED
- It not only delivers consistent compelling audio to larger-sized rooms it also brings real cinema sound to the comforts of home without taking up any floor space.
CINEMA QUALITY SOUND
- Employs high output fiberglass woofers for powerful bass impact, while a 1-inch titanium tweeter mated to a new symmetrical pattern 90 x 90 square Tractrix® Horn generates flat in-room frequency response with high efficiency and low distortion.
MAXIMUM INSTALLATION RELIABILITY
- This in-wall speaker also consistently delivers thrilling, realistic sound, whether it's installed horizontally or vertically. It features sure-grip mounting dogs that provide even pressure against drywall for long- term installation reliability, and includes a paintable grille that blends in perfectly with any décor.
- Timbre matched to all of our THX-certified products, so you can mix and match to create an unbeatable, discreet stereo or home theater system that's just right for you.
- Covering the whole of the speaker makes painting the product both simpler and quicker. Premium Neodynium magnets make it easy to install and remove and ensure a secure and flush fit without any moving parts. The flat grill allows better harmonization with today's modern interior designs and disappear into the background, enabling sound to take center stage.
THE GREAT AMERICAN SPEAKER COMPANY
- Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
- You're not buying a speaker - you're buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
- SYSTEM 2-way In-ceiling
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 45 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 3dB
- POWER HANDLING (Cont/Peak) 100W/400W
- SENSITIVITY 93dB
- IMPEDANCE 8 Ohms
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 2500Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER Two 1” Titanium tweeters in vertically stacked tractrix horns
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER Two 5.25” Cerametallic Woofers
- ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass Reflex via 1.6” diameter port - Front Flush with Ceiling
- HOLE DIMENSION Ø13.25” (33.7cm)
- DIMENSIONS Ø15.25” (38.7cm)
- MOUNTING DEPTH 9.5” (24.1cm)
- WEIGHT 11 lbs. (5.0kg)
- FINISH White with Brushed Aluminum Facia