- Legendary Klipsch sound - detailed and dynamic
- Mid-century modern design, real wood veneer, and tactile switches and knobs
- Fitting almost anywhere, providing concert-quality sound to any room in your home
- Available in Matte Black and Walnut
The One II is a 2.1, professionally-tuned stereo system bi-amplified so you have an unparalleled sound experience like you're in the recording studio with the musicians.
Incorporating luxury materials such as real wood veneer and tactile switches and knobs, the Klipsch Heritage Wireless series of powered audio systems blends the classic design legacy of Paul W. Klipsch with the latest technologies available today.
The One II tabletop stereo system is small and versatile. At just over a foot wide, just over 6" tall, and a depth of just over 5", this 2.1 professionally-tuned stereo system offers crystal clear acoustic performance.
Featuring Bluetooth® 4.0 Wireless technology for mobile devices and a 3.5 mm analog input for any other audio source, you can rock out literally anywhere in your home.
- MAX ACOUSTIC OUTPUT 103dB
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS 2 1/4” (57.15mm) full range drivers
- SUBWOOFER 4.5” (114.3mm) woofer
- ENCLOSURE TYPE sealed
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 56Hz ~ 20kHz @ –3dB
- INPUTS Bluetooth®
- 3.5mm miniplug (analog)
- OUTPUTS none
- DIMENSIONS (WxHxD) 12.67” (32.2cm) x 6.125” (15.56cm) x 5.25” (13.3cm)
- FINISH OPTIONS Walnut Ebony
- VOLTAGE 110/240 VAC
- WEIGHT 8.5lbs (3.86kg)
- BUILT FROM 2016
- 3.5mm aux cable
- power supply