- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 20-200Hz ±3dB
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE : 8 ohms
- WEIGHT : 80 lbs. (36kg)
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
When designing the KW-120-THX subwoofer, Klipsch applied its theater experience to bring the same powerful, deep-driving bass to the comforts of home.
- To achieve intense, deep-bass output in large rooms, this high-performance subwoofer that is part of the THX® Ultra2 family features a 12-inch, long-throw Cerametallic™ driver and front-firing port. It includes a 15-pound motor structure and a 20-foot Monster® THX Ultra cable with Neutrik Speakon® connectors. The subwoofer is driven by an external 1-kilowatt amplifier (KA-1000-THX) tailored to its characteristics for maximum output and reliability with extremely low distortion.
- The subwoofer's enclosure has the dado and rabbet construction used in Klipsch professional speakers for structural integrity.
- Finished in Galaxy black with an aluminum fascia, the KW-120-THX also features top-of-the-line internal wiring to ensure that every roar or explosion is heard with complete clarity.
THE GREAT AMERICAN SPEAKER COMPANY
- Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
- You're not buying a speaker - you're buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
- 12-inch, long-throw Cerametallic™ driver
- Front-firing port
- Top-of-the-line internal wiring
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20-200Hz ±3dB
- MAX. ACOUSTIC OUTPUT 130dB @ 30Hz, 122dB @ 20Hz,112dB @ 15Hz 1/8 space, 1M(2 enclosures side-by-side per THX Ultra2)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 ohms
- ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass-reflex via front-firing slot port
- AMPLIFIER Use only with KA-1000-THX
- AMPLIFIER POWER See KA-1000-THX specifications
- WOOFER 12" (30.5cm) front firing, Cerametallic™ cone,cast aluminum frame driver with a 240oz,ceramic magnet structure
- DIMENSIONS 20.25" (51.4cm) H x 17.75" (45.1cm) Wx 17.75" (45.1cm) D (w/grille)
- WEIGHT 80 lbs. (36kg)
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL Medium density fiberboard construction(MDF)
- FINISH Galaxy Black cabinet with Black anodized aluminum fascia