0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
As part of the THX® Ultra2 family, the KS-525-THX surround loudspeaker with Klipsch Wide Dispersion Surround Technology™ (WDST) brings a new dimension of reality to home theater by using the same high-performance technology as the Klipsch professional cinema systems.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 80Hz-20kHz ± 3dB
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE : 8 ohms compatible
- HF CROSSOVER : 2100Hz
- Sold as Pair
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- The KS-525-THX produces a smooth, seamless, broad distribution of sound by employing a pair of 5.25-inch Cerametallic™ woofers and dual 5-inch square Tractrix® Horn tweeters in a Wide Dispersion Surround Technology array.
- WDST is the industry's no-compromise approach to surround speaker design because it offers both rich, immersion surround sound and precise localization of individual effects from a speaker that has much more placement flexibility than conventional designs.
- This surround's sealed enclosure has the dado and rabbet construction used in Klipsch professional speakers, ensuring cabinet integrity in suspended applications. The Omni-Mount suspension points facilitate wall or ceiling mounting using standard hardware.
- Available in a custom Galaxy black finish with an aluminum fascia, the KS-525-THX also utilizes top-of-the-line internal wiring to help listeners experience the true impact and exhilaration of surround sound.
|Drivers||2x 5¼" (13.3 cm) magnetically shielded, Cerametallic cone, cast aluminum frame drivers, 2x 1.0" (2.5 cm) magnetically shielded, titanium-dome compression drivers with neodymium magnet structure|
|High Frequency Horn||2x 5.0 x 5.0" (12.7 x 12.7 cm) square 90 x 60° Tractrix horn in a WDST array|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz to 20 kHz ± 3dB|
|High Frequency Crossover||2100 Hz|
|Max. Continuous Power||100W|
|Maximum Power Handling||100W|
|Sensitivity||96 dB @ 2.83 V / 1 m|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms compatible|
|Enclosure Material||Medium density fiberboard (MDF)|
|Mounting||2-bolt pattern ¼"-20 thread|
|Connections||2x pairs of binding post speaker terminals, connected via brass strap jumpers|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||13.8 x 13.0 x 8.5" (35.0 x 33.0 x 21.6 cm)|
|Weight||20.0 lb (9.1 kg)|