- Free-Edge 52mm Bio Dynamic Drivers
- Genuine cowhide headband
- Custom solid-steel stand
Boasting a 52mm KG-520 biodynamic driver housed in a back-vented design, the HP3 headphones deliver unsurpassed acoustic performance.
- Solid-wood, triple-vented ear cups add natural warmth and character. Angled sheepskin ear pads provide perfect depth and distress naturally with age.
- A genuine hand-stitched cowhide headband adds quality, strength, and becomes more pliable over time.
- Hand-assembled with visible copper nuts and bolts, the Heritage HP-3 headphones boast a classic aesthetic that's built to last.
KLIPSCH DYNAMIC SOUND
- Crafted with one engineering goal in mind: achieving high efficiency, low distortion, full-range Klipsch loudspeaker sound, the Heritage HP-3 deliberately tugs on your emotions; extracting every detail from studio recordings and revealing both presence and detail without sacrificing bass.
- Featuring a recessed 52mm biodynamic driver, the Heritage HP-3 expands the soundstage to mimic the imaging characteristics of speakers instead of conventional headphones.
- Proper acoustic venting drives the powerful and smooth delivery of the Heritage HP-3.
- Back-vented to the outside world as well as through the front baffle, the drivers can breathe and allow ambient noise to fuse seamlessly with the rhythm of your music, creating a natural presentation.
- Precisely vented between the front of the driver and directly behind the ear pad through a vortex guide, the Heritage HP-3 reduces pressure in your ears, and creates a consistent performance for any head or ear shape.
52MM FREE-EDGE BIODYNAMIC DRIVERS
- Driven by a pair of 52mm biodynamic drivers with more than one tesla of magnetic flux density, the Heritage HP-3 decreases distortion and provides superb dynamic range.
- Using a proprietary mixture of biocellulose and inorganic fiber, the biodynamic drivers achieve incredible levels of balance and control throughout the full frequency spectrum.
- Additionally, the urethane rubber surrounds create a driver that stays solid and rigid, moving like a piston instead of rocking and tilting like typical headphone drivers.
- This free-edge design further reduces tonal coloration and improves clarity.
EASY TO DRIVE
- Compared to other audiophile-grade headphones, the Heritage HP-3 is vastly different because of its high efficiency, one of Paul W. Klipsch’s original founding principles in loudspeaker design.
- During the headphone’s acoustical development, it was vital that it could be driven by virtually any source playing any content.
- With a flat, low impedance, the Heritage HP-3 will pair well with both high-end amplifiers as well as standard smartphones.
- While most headphones are built for sleeping on a plane, the Heritage HP-3 comes pre-packaged with a custom solid-steel rod headphone stand, short (1.37m) and long (2.5m) detachable braided nylon cables, and a custom-fit 1/4” adapter.
- With a design this beautiful, these headphones are meant to be displayed and listened to, not stored in a bag inside a drawer.
HERITAGE HEADPHONE AMP
- Perfectly matched for the Klipsch Heritage Headphones, the Heritage Headphone Amplifier delivers a premium, audiophile-grade performance to maximize your headphone capabilities for true-to-life acoustic reproduction.
|DRIVER DESIGN||Free-Edge Biodynamic|
|DRIVER COMPONENTS||Full Range KG-520|
|DRIVER DIAMETER||52 mm|
|SENSITIVITY (1MW)||98 dB|
|POWER HANDLING||1,800 mW|
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS||7.87” (200mm) H x 10.24” (260mm) W x 1.97” (50mm) D|
|BOXED DIMENSIONS||12.2” (310mm) H x 14.65 (372mm) W x 5.28” (134mm) D|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||.97 lbs. (440g)|
|BOXED WEIGHT||10.58 lbs (4.8kg)|
|INCLUDES||Heritage HP-3 Headphones|