0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The Klipsch CDT-5800-C II maintains the core technology use of a premium 1” Titanium compression driver (tweeter) mated to an exclusive Tractrix® Horn combined with a large 8” Cerametallic™ woofer in a 2-way design.
- Frequency Response : 49Hz-23KHz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity : 95dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms compatible
- Sold Individually
Model: CDT-5800-C II
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
THE GREAT AMERICAN SPEAKER COMPANY
- Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
- You're not buying a speaker - you're buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
- Frequency Response 49Hz-23KHz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity 95dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms compatible
- Crossover Frequency 2230Hz
- Power Handling 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier
- Power 100 W
- High Frequency Driver 1” (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- mated to a swiveling 100° round Tractrix® Horn
- Low Frequency Driver 8" (20.32cm) pivoting Cerametallic™ cone woofer
- Enclosure Material/Type ABS/Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- Wire Gauage Accommodated 12 ga
- Diameter 11" (27.94cm)
- Cutout Dimensions 9.8" (24.89cm)
- Mounting Depth 5.4" (13.72cm)
- Weight 7.4 lbs. (3.36kg)
- Finish White paintable frame and grille
- Installation Kit IK-800-C (sold separately)
- Fire Rated Enclosure ME-800-C (sold separately)
- Built From 2012