0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The AWR-650-SM speaker from Klipsch packs over six decades of audio experience into one weatherized package that won't ruin your curb appeal.
- Frequency response 66Hz-20kHz +/-3dB
- Low frequency extension 43Hz
- Power handling 50W continuous / 200W peak
- Sold Individually
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- Satisfy your summertime urge to rock out.
- The AWR-650-SM speaker from Klipsch packs over six decades of audio experience into one weatherized package that won't ruin your curb appeal.
THE GREAT AMERICAN SPEAKER COMPANY
- Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
- You're not buying a speaker - you're buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
- True two-way design
- Dual voice coil polymer woofer
- Dual polymer dome tweeters
- Durable UV-resistant enclosure
- Available in a granite or sandstone finish
- frequency response 66Hz-20kHz +/-3dB
- low frequency extension 43Hz
- power handling 50W continuous / 200W peak
- recommended amplifier power 100 W / 200 W peak
- sensitivity 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- nominal impedance 8 ohms compatible
- drive components Two 0.75” poly dome tweeters using Neodymium magnets mounted in a plastic housing (1008842) and a 6.5” poly cone dual voice coil woofer using a ceramic motor and plastic basket. (1008834)
- high freq crossover 2500Hz
- enclosure material Fiberglass composite
- enclosure type Bass-reflex via 45 deg. side-firing port
- height 17” (43.2cm)
- width 15” (38.1cm)
- depth 11” (27.9cm)
- weight 13 lbs (5.9kg)
- finishes Painted: Red, Granite, Sandstone
- built from 2007