0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The AW-650 has what it takes to put you in a state somewhere between utter disbelief and sheer joy.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 70Hz-20kHz ± 3dB
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE : 8 ohms
- WEIGHT : 9 lbs. (4.1kg)
- Sold as Pair
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- Whether you want to enjoy your favorite music by the pool, on the patio or in your yard, the AW-650 has what it takes to put you in a state somewhere between utter disbelief and sheer joy.
AMERICAN SPEAKER COMPANY
- Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
- You're not buying a speaker - you're buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
- Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure with rustproof aluminum grille
- High sensitivity and power handling
- 90º x 90º Tractrix® Horn tweeter for clean clear highs
- Supplied with C-style mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 3/8"-16 threaded insert for optional mounts
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 70Hz-20kHz ± 3dB
- SENSITIVITY 95dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 ohms
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 3400Hz
- POWER HANDLING 85 watts (340 watts peak)
- ENCLOSURE/MATERIAL TYPE Bass-reflex via dual front-firing ports/ABS
- DRIVE COMPONENTS
- Two-way system using one 1" (2.5cm)
- titanium dome tweeter with a 90˚x 90˚
- Tractrix Horn and one 6.5" (16.5cm)
- IMG woofer
- WIRE GAUGE ACCOMMODATED 12
- WEIGHT 9 lbs. (4.1kg)
- HEIGHT 15" (38.1cm)
- WIDTH 9.5" (24.1cm)
- DEPTH 11" (27.9cm)
- FINISH White or Black enclosure and grille