- Continuously variable MF and HF attenuates
- Five-way binding-post connectors permit
- Pebble-texture black vinyl finis
- Silk screened JBL logos.
- The loudspeakers are configured in mirror-image
A 125mm (5-inch) pure-pulp cone and 25mm (1-inch) copper voice coil with Kapton bobbin realistically reproduce the full dynamics of vocal performances with low distortion, even at the highest listening levels.
A 25mm (1-inch) tweeter with a magnesium/aluminum alloy dome extends HF response far beyond the audible range of the human ear. Built in mirror-image pairs to create the detailed, coherent stereo sound stage that studio monitors must, the JBL 4312 E exceeds the expectations of critical listeners and music professionals alike, providing a listening experience of such richness and subtlety that it cannot be compared to anything but a live performance.
- The loudspeakers are configured in mirror-image pairs to create a focused stereo sound stage ideal for monitor applications.
- Extremely rigid, heavily braced enclosures of 19mm (3/4-inch) PB with 19mm (3/4-inch) MDF baffles ensure that the transducers are held in precise alignment.
- Front-mounted port provides optimal woofer tuning for extended bass response and permits speaker to be placed against a wall.
- Continuously variable MF and HF attenuates let users tailor driver output to suit room acoustics or personal preference.
- Five-way binding-post connectors permit the use of any type of wire and termination.
- Pebble-texture black vinyl finish with silk screened JBL logos.