- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology).
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology.
- 2-way 8” in-ceiling speaker.
- Finish: WHITE (paintable)
- SOLD AS PAIR
The IC 608 FG II distinctive shape, pivoting tweeter and advanced technology makes it the perfect choice for front, center and rear-channels in a first-class home theater solution.
We particularly recommend using the IC 608 FG II if you need high power handling, or if the distance between the floor and the ceiling is above the normal 8-10 feet. Should the distance between floor and ceiling surpass 13 feet, we recommend one of our 10-inch in-ceiling speakers.
With its paintable magnetic grille, the IC 608 FG II is designed to blend seamlessly into the ceiling so all you notice is the remarkably detailed, great sound.
The IC608 delivers rich bass in an in-ceiling speaker from its 8” honeycomb woofer and crystal clear reproduction of high frequencies from the 1” DTT silk dome tweeter.
The Jamo IC608 in-ceiling loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Center plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction
- A paintable magnetic grille to blend invisibly in any room
- Adjustable impedance level allows you to adjust your speaker to the amplifier
The IC 608 provides high performance—even with high ceilings—making it an ideal choice for older or larger homes.
Weight (Kg/lb) 2.1 / 4.6
Woofer (mm/in) 203 / 8
Back box size (litre/cubic in) 22 / 1340
Tweeter (mm/in) 25 / 1 DTT
Impedance 4 - 8 switchable
Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB) 55 - 22,000
Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term) 80 / 160
Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m) 89
Optional RIK RIK8.5LW
Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD) Ø244 x 97 / Ø9.6 x 3.8
Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD) Ø272 x 112 / Ø10.7 x 4.4