- Maximum Radiating Surface
- Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragms
- Offers natural vocal and instrumental reproduction
- The Infinity Cascade™ Model Seven floorstanding loudspeaker utilizes the patent-pending Maximum Radiating Surface (MRS) flat-panel driver with Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragms (CMMD®) and a 1" CMMD tweeter mounted in Infinity's proprietary Constant Acoustic Impedance™ (CAI™) waveguide to deliver uncompromising sonic performance from a strikingly beautiful loudspeaker.
- The Cascade Model Seven is magnetically shielded and available in a choice of real-wood cherry veneer, high-gloss black or high-gloss silver finish.
- The elegant Model Seven embodies all of the sonic strengths that place Cascade at the forefront of loudspeaker design. It employs a single MRS driver and 1-inch (25mm) CMMD tweeter with CAI waveguide. It offers natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, with precise image placement on an expansive soundstage.
- The Model Seven delivers an ideal combination of dynamic authority and sonic refinement, reproducing movie soundtracks and music with an exceptionally smooth tonal balance and unparalleled resolution of subtle musical detail in the mid-bass and midrange, along with extended high frequencies and an effortless sense of spaciousness and “air” over a wide listening area.
- It comes with bi-wirable speaker terminals.
Frequency Response (±3dB) 100Hz – 20kHz
Rec. Power Amplifier Range 10 – 100 watts
Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) 85 dB
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
Crossover Frequency 1,800Hz; 24dB/octave
Midrange Driver 73⁄4 x 33⁄8 (197 x 85mm) CMMD
High-Frequency Driver 1" (25mm) CMMD
Dimensions (HxWxD) 47 x 101⁄2 x 111⁄2 inch
1194 x 267 x 292mm
Weight 24.7 lb (11.2kg)
Finish Cherry Timber or Glossy Black