0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Four high-speed signal conductors provide the signal transport for the NF-1203. The DUO-PE II insulation and the air-filled PE tubes reduce undesired capacitance.
- Cable diameter: 8.8 mm
- Special assemblies on request
- Fitted with XLR plugs or the Referenz GAP II RCA Plugs
Model: NF-1203 1.5m
- The GAP II screening of the NF-1203 consists of lacquerinsulated wires. It prevents the formation of interfering eddy currents. The PE network jacket also prevents micro-vibrations.
- Another highlight is the solid Referenz XLR plugs, which round out the two-way symmetry of this connection. As with the NF-1603, the NF-1203 is available either with GAP II cinch plugs or as an XLR version.
HIGH SPEED CONDUCTOR
- The NF-1203 has fine stranded signal wires, with each individual wire having a lacquer coating. This coating insulates the wires from each other which creates a larger effective conductor surface. It also prevents eddy currents between the wires.
- A conductor that can also pass on extremely dynamic signal sequences very quickly and precisely.
- This newly developed high end plug enables a symmetrical connection to be made up to the terminals of the equipment. Thanks to its two-piece earth ring, this RCA plug has three contacts, exactly like an XLR plug.
- The screening and negative conductors are only brought together again when at the terminals of the equipment.
HANDMADE BY IN-AKUSTIK
- We have long set the bar very high in regard to quality, because cables and connections are extremely sensitive. Physical phenomena that arise during the transmission of signals can only be controlled with technical finesse and the best materials.
- For this reason all cables are manufactured in a German cable mill and finished by us in Ballrechten-Dottingen in elaborate manual work.