0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The HDMI Signal Manager has been designed for when a HDMI source signal is shared to multiple HDTV displays, monitors, AVRs or projectors.
- 5.1 output via the optical port
- 2.0ch stereo
- 3.5mm headphone jack port.
- Maximum Resolution 1080p/60
- The HDMI data stream
Brand: HD Anywhere
- The HDMI Signal Manager has been designed for when a HDMI source signal is shared to multiple HDTV displays, monitors, AVRs or projectors.
- The HDMI Signal Manager ensures that each device gets the type of HDMI signal that's best suited to its capabilities, by either upscaling or down scaling video and audio to match.
- The Signal Manager can take a 720p/1080i (or lower) resolution and upscale it to Full HD 1080p.
- This makes the Signal Manager great for improving the picture quality from set-top-boxes.
- The Signal Manager can also downscale the video input to match that required on the HDMI display connected to the output.
- This lets you integrate non-1080p displays into matrix systems without causing resolution drop elsewhere.
HDMI Audio De-embedding -
- Audio is extracted from the HDMI data stream.
HDMI Audio Downmixing -
- The de-embedded audio is downmixed to both 5.1 output via the optical port and 2.0ch stereo output via the 3.5mm headphone jack port.
HDMI Video Resolution Scaling -
- The signal manager can up or downscale the video on the input to match that required on the HDMI display connected to the output. It has three video options 1. 1080p/60 2.720p/60 3. AUTO, which is based on the EDID of the connected device.
HDMI Audio Embedding -
- Users can select what audio format (multichannel or stereo) is embedded back onto the HDMI signal before the HDMI output port.
- Maximum Resolution output 1080p/60 (no 3D passthrough)