- Voice-matched speakers
- Dual midrange centre speaker
- 200-watt powered subwoofer
You don’t need a cavernous hall to enjoy great movie sound at home. The Harman Kardon HKTS 9 speaker package is compact enough to fit comfortably in even modest-sized rooms, but it delivers the kind of high impact, 5.1-channel sound that you associate with your favourite cineplex.
Engineered for optimal performance, the dual midrange centre speaker, powerful satellites and down-firing, 200-watt powered subwoofer work together to envelop you in a realistic, 360-degree soundscape that includes plenty of deep, satisfying bass. With all the colour-coded wiring and wall brackets you’ll need for virtually any installation, the HKTS 9 takes the complexity and guesswork out of the home theatre equation.
Engineered to work as a system
- Components are designed to work together for optimal performance
- The four identical satellites are voice-matched to the centre speaker for consistent sound from speaker to speaker, creating a more realistic 360-degree soundstage
Dual midrange centre speaker
- The centre speaker employs dual midrange drivers for clear, distinct movie dialogue
200-watt powered subwoofer
- Fast-moving, 8-inch (200mm) woofer delivers realistic, high-impact bass
Down-firing bass driver
- Unlike conventional front-firing drivers, the HKTS 9’s HKTS200SUB subwoofer interacts with the floor rather than nearby walls for improved bass quality