- Five 85-watt-per-channel amplifiers
- HARMAN TrueStream technology
- MHL connectivity
- New, compact design
Transform your living space into your own private screening room.
Harman Kardon AVR 161
Equipped with five HDMI inputs, Apple AirPlay, integrated Bluetooth technology and an MHL input, this high-performance AVR has everything you need and more.
Because you have multiple ways to store and access your entertainment, it’s important that your audio/video receiver can deliver them. The Harman Kar don AVR 161 features five 3D-ready HDMI inputs (including one that’s MHLcompatible), HARMAN TrueStream Bluetooth technology, EzSet/EQ™ III calibration and compatibility with vTuner™
Internet radio, DLNA 1.5 networking and the Roku Streaming Stick™ dongle. So whether you’re connected via cable or streaming wirelessly, you’ll experience highfidelity audio from this 425-watt, 5.1-channel, networked audio/video receiver. It’s even lightweight, thanks to HARMAN GreenEdge™ certification; you’ll get all the power you love, in an environmentally friendly form.
• Five 85-watt-per-channel amplifiers with highperformance digital power supply
• Bluetooth technology and DLNA 1.5 compliance
• HARMAN TrueStream technology
• Built-in vTuner (Internet radio) streaming
• Five 3D-ready HDMI inputs including one with MHL
• Front-panel USB port for connection to compatible Apple products or USB sticks
• MHL connectivity
• Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
• EzSet/EQ III auto-calibration
• HARMAN GreenEdge technology
• New, compact design
• Colour-coded connectors and binding-post speaker terminals
• Multidevice, programmable remote control
• Harman Kardon remote app for compatible iOS and Android™ smartphones and tablets