- 3x Brighter Colours with Epson
- 3LCD Technology
- 2D-to-3D Conversion
3x Brighter Colours with Epson*
- One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. Be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
- All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
C2Fine™ Technology Delivers a Higher Contrast Ratio
- C2Fine offers smooth, uniform images with exceptional contrast for better image quality. Based on this new phase-compensation technology, light leakage is eliminated. When combined with the auto iris, this technology allows for contrast ratios of up to 70,000:1.
Amazing Colour Brightness
- For the best quality images, look for projectors where the colour brightness and white brightness are equal. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, photos, videos and graphics can look dull and washed out. The Epson EH-TW6700 delivers 3,000 Lumens of colour brightness and 3,000 Lumens of white brightness (light output) for rich, colourful images.
Bright 3D Drive Technology for 3D Cinematic Adventures
- Enjoy thrilling 3D adventures right in the comfort of your living room. Featuring Bright 3D Drive technology, the TW6700 puts you right in the middle of the action. Epson’s drive system minimises the blackout time of 3D glasses and provides greater brightness when viewing 3D content.
- Transform any 2D movie, from the latest science-fiction adventure to your favourite classic, into spectacular 3D or watch the big game in exciting 3D. The TW6700 makes it easier than ever with convenient 2D-to-3D conversion. With just the touch of a button, you can watch your favourite shows and movies in eye-popping 3D. With no special discs required, the possibilities are endless.
One Pair of Rechargeable RF 3D Glasses Included
- Enjoy 3D adventures from any seat in the house. Line of sight is not required with the included RF 3D glasses. Rechargeable for up to 40 hours of battery life, these innovative glasses have a 3-minute quick-charge feature for up to 3 hours of battery life.
- Connect to your Bluetooth speakers for complete flexibility and portability without the messy wires.
High Resolution 1080P
- With a Full HD 1920x1080 panel, you can fully enjoy your favourite high definition entertainment on the big screen.
Super Resolution & Detail Enhancement
- Makes DVDs and standard definition content come alive via its mixed colour separation techniques and imaging simulation. It delivers crisp, clear images with super high-quality resolution. It also sharpens blurry images that have been enlarged by a general upscaling process.
iProjection (with optional wireless card)
- Display and control content from your smart devices with the Epson iProjection App. This free application allows you to easily share pictures from your mobile devices. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your content to the big screen.
You can now also use your smart device as a remote while QR codes allow you to quickly and easily connect and share your content through iProjection.
70,000:1 High Contrast
- Enjoy bright, vibrant pictures and excellent shadow detail, so you can view the true brilliance of full HD images.
Wide Ranging Connectivity
- Connect from virtually any device, making your entertainment simple and more accessible.
- Lens shift allows you a wide range of placement possibilities, with a broad shift range of 60% vertically and 24% horizontally. Combined with a 1.6x zoom lens, projector placement is a breeze.
- Amazing Colour Brightness – 3,000 Lumens colour brightness and 3,000 Lumens white brightness
- A True Cinematic Experience – Image Enhancement, Frame Interpolation, Full HD 1080p technology and a contrast ratio of 70,000:1
- Lens Shift – Lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to ±60% on the vertical axis and up to ±24% on the horizontal axis
- Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) – Simply connect your MHL compatible smart device with MHL cable to enjoy content from your smartphone or tablet, including movies, games and more
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device, making your entertainment more accessible
- Exciting 3D Made Easy – Play 3D movies or transform 2D movies to 3D, and with one pair of RF 3D glasses included 3D has never been easier
- Picture in Picture – Display content from two inputs simultaneously, on a single screen
- Captivating Sound – Two built-in 10 W stereo speakers for lifelike sound
- Auto Colour Optimizer – By sensing ambient light, the colour mode is selected automatically, allowing you to always enjoy the best settings
- Bluetooth Audio – Send audio to Bluetooth speakers or headsets wirelessly for complete flexibility and portability
PRODUCT NAME : Epson EH-TW6700
PRODUCT CODE : V11H799053
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- EH-TW6700 Projector, Power Cable, Remote Control + Batteries, 3D Glasses + USB cable for charging, User Manual
Projection System : RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
LCD Panel : 0.61-inch wide panel (D10, C2Fine, 10Bit)
Zoom : 1.6x (Optical)
Screen Size : 30" to 300" [0.87 to 8.9m] (Zoom: Wide)
30" to 300" [1.42 to 14.5m] (Zoom: Tele)
Projection Distance : 100" screen 2.95 - 4.8 m
Throw Ratio : 1.32 (Zoom: Wide), 2.15 (Zoom: Tele)
Projection Lens F Number : 1.51-1.99
Projection Lens Focal Length : 18.2mm-29.2mm
Focus Method: Manual
Colour Light Output : 3,000 Lumens
White Light Output : 3,000 Lumens
Resolution : 1080p
Native Aspect Ratio : 16:9
Contrast Ratio : 70,000:1
Lamp Type : 250 W UHE
Colour Reproduction : Up to 1.07 billion colours
Colour Processing: 10 bit
Keystone Correction Vertical : -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
Lens Shift Vertical: -60% to +60%
Horizontal: -24% to +24%
Input: Digital 2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)
Input: Computer 1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)
Input: USB 1 x USB A (Photo Viewer)
Input: Control -
Output: Audio 1 x 3.5mm (Stereo), Bluetooth (aptX)
ISF Certification No
Super Resolution Yes
Frame Interpolation Yes
3D Formats Top-and-Bottom, Side-by-Side, Frame Packaging
2D to 3D Conversion Off / Weak / Medium / Strong
Internal Speakers 2 x 10W
Split Screen Yes
Direct Power On Yes
- Kensington®-style lock provision
- 2D: Dynamic, Living room, Natural, Cinema, Auto
- 3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
Dimensions D x W x H (Maximum Including Feet) 310 × 410 × 163 mm
Weight Approx. 6.9kg
Lamp Warranty 1 Year or 750 hours*
Projector Warranty 2 Years
Power Consumption: Lamp on 364W
Power Consumption: Standby 0.40W
Noise Level Normal/Eco: 35/24 dB